1/16 Slash And E-Revo Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All you need to know about the 1/16 slash and revos

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction Thread

Go down 
+12
FZ ROWE
HeavyD
bar321
Calex
Thomas P
Brian Detroit
808 slash
RollTide
Konaman
Andrew Peeler
Losi LST2
edu01jose
16 posters
AuthorMessage
edu01jose
Admin
edu01jose

Introduction Thread Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:46 pm

Introduce yourself here!

My name is Eduardo friends call me Edd (you can too). I'm this forum creator. I live in Puerto Rico, Really interested in RC's but I always keep one and pimp it out.
Right now the truck I have is the Fabtech slash.
Upgrades coming soon.
-edd
Back to top Go down
https://minislashrevo.all-up.com
Losi LST2
Newbe!
Losi LST2

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:18 pm

hey guys I'm Austin just joined here..i'm from thunderbay ontario and am also very into r/c's
Back to top Go down
Andrew Peeler
Newbe!

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:13 am

Hello my name is Andrew Peeler I am A kart racer and love r/c i have a rc10gt that has $700 into it and a micro t that has $250 into it and I got the new erevo 1/16 and the 2niMh batts!
Back to top Go down
Losi LST2
Newbe!
Losi LST2

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:17 am

welcome to the site Andrew!

i also forgot to say..i have a Losi LST2(soon to be XXL clone), a Losi micro-dt, and i have a speed-nt on back order as well as saving for a 8ight-t2.0 rtr
Back to top Go down
edu01jose
Admin
edu01jose

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:37 pm

Welcome guys!
Have fun!
-edd
Back to top Go down
Konaman
Newbe!
Konaman

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Hi my name is Chris

I have been in r/c for 15+ years, raced r/c cars for about 10+ years, and work in a hobby shop as the only mechanic for the past 8+ years.
Back to top Go down
edu01jose
Admin
edu01jose

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Konaman wrote:
Hi my name is Chris

I have been in r/c for 15+ years, raced r/c cars for about 10+ years, and work in a hobby shop as the only mechanic for the past 8+ years.
Welcome Chris!
Have a good time!
-edd
Back to top Go down
Konaman
Newbe!
Konaman

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:48 pm

how do you get the avatars and signatures to work scratch

Edit: nvm... i just found out that i have to have permission to have a http: picture in signature
Back to top Go down
RollTide
Admin
RollTide

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:17 am

Hey my name is Mark from Alabama, I love r/c's, currently Have 1/16 revo, Losi micro-DT, Revo 3.3, revo 3.3 platinum edition, and i hope soon HPI baja 5B ss Very Happy Glad i finally found a 1/16 revo/slash forum! Thanks Edd!
Back to top Go down
edu01jose
Admin
edu01jose

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:11 pm

Welcome guys!
Thanks for joining!
-edd
Back to top Go down
808 slash
Newbe!
808 slash

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Name is Ray my friends call me big ray i been into rc's about 10 years had over 20 truck and always learning something new aloha im from hawaii....
Back to top Go down
Brian Detroit
Newbe!
Brian Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:11 am

Hello my name is Brian , and i am addicted to R/C
Back to top Go down
RollTide
Admin
RollTide

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:46 am

welcome Brian! good to have you
Back to top Go down
edu01jose
Admin
edu01jose

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:56 am

Welcome guys!
Back to top Go down
Thomas P
Newbe!

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Thomas is my name, live in Sweden..Family father to wonderful kids Elin 7 and Linus 6..live in "the first city" in Sweden Sigtuna. i burn for my family,rc-cars,work and goos food + a Beer or so..
Back to top Go down
Brian Detroit
Newbe!
Brian Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:26 pm

Welcome Thomas from Sweden ...enjoy the site.
Back to top Go down
Calex
Newbe!
Calex

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:23 pm

hey im cameron, i just moved to altus, oklahoma and i am going to buy a mini erevo very soon!
Back to top Go down
edu01jose
Admin
edu01jose

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:37 pm

Good to hear Cameron!
Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
bar321
Newbe!

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:25 pm

umm...hi im barlow and i have a rc addiction Sad ive had this problem for about 5 years and its only gotten worse with time i started with a revo 2.5 then next thing i knew had a mini lst ,stampede, slash and now a mini e-revo as of bout 2 hours ago running 12 cells and pro line dirt hawg tires on brama 10b rims and a wheelie bar made out of a old airhog plane's landing gears......wait a mintue....this aint the rc addiction hotline...any way im 15 live in texas bout 100 miles south of dallas (if you've ever ordered a fruit cake from collin street bakery then you've heard of the town) but other then that not much to say...o ya i kinda suck at spelling and gramer so sorry in advance Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Brian Detroit
Newbe!
Brian Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Welcome , most us here have an addiction to RC , you can use this suite as support group
if you like too.

Otherwise me and some buddies call it ....The RC Flu !
Back to top Go down
Brian Detroit
Newbe!
Brian Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:51 pm

Welcome cameron, Glad to have you here , care to share some pictures or good advise ?
Back to top Go down
HeavyD
Newbe!

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:16 pm

hi guys I'm Dustin and live in Iowa

I have been into r/c since i was a child. i currently have a Wheely King converted rock crawler, a mamba monster 2200kv all aluminum e-maxx 3906, a few random planes that have been laying around but rarely get used. for some reason its far more fun to me to make something fly thats not supposed to. but my newest edition is a 1/16 brushless e revo. i only had the car for a few days and the stock speed control fried. so i ordered a tenbol racing big block motor mount from Edd on ebay, (Firehammer06 is the username if you remember the transaction Edd...) and a new mamba monster 5700kv motor and speed control are sitting on the bench waiting to be installed. the revo has aluminum toe links, push rods, rockers, a arms, and axle carriers. that seems like a good start for not even having the car 3 weeks! haha

anyways i hope to help out in anyway possible and im glad i found this site because another persons opinion and/or ideas are always appreciated!
Back to top Go down
FZ ROWE
Newbe!
FZ ROWE

PostSubject: New to the forum   Introduction Thread EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:13 pm

My name is Jeff. I'm from Spokane WA and been into RCs for about 10 yrs. I currently have an old HPI Savage that I am converting to elec. and a mini e revo that is about a month old.
Back to top Go down
edu01jose
Admin
edu01jose

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:33 pm

Welcome to the forums guys!
Back to top Go down
crusey_aus
Newbe!
crusey_aus

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Howdy dudes,

Scott here from Melbourne Aus

Have a 1/16 Erevo with Mamba Max / CC4600kv combo

I post a heap over on the Traxxas forum be good to have a place we can traxxas bash as well !

Have been doing heaps of esc / motor / bec / battery testing lately so if you have any related q's let me know

Cheers
Back to top Go down
infantrydaddy07
Newbe!

PostSubject: im new   Introduction Thread EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:29 pm

I grew up playing with RC cars back in the 80's. Im 27 now and have 3 kids. Finally able to "blow" money on straight up toys. spend lots of money on my sprot bike and all of us have 4 wheelers and 3 dirt bikes.(minus my new born 3rd baby) Got a 1/16 Slash Brushed 4X4 over here on my 3rd deployment to Iraq. Already ordered the burshless upgrades for it. got some upgraded aluminum shocks and other aluminum pieces on the way. THANKS EBAY. best places i have bought stuff from are www.towerhobbies.com, www.impaktrc.com, and jennys_rcsport on ebay. will post pics of the truck in action inside Saddams blown out palace here in Ramadi, Iraq soon.
Back to top Go down
The Mini Lover
Newbe!

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:13 pm

I was searching for a complete list of e-revo parts list and i seen this and recognize a few people from the toyz forum im no longer apart of. I got tired of that website and there favortism! Anyways this websited is a GREAT idea. I wish i would of thought of it!
Back to top Go down
n8dawg1290
Newbe!
n8dawg1290

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:53 am

Hey all,
I've been into rc for a couple years now, No I'm not a newbie, I love cars of all scale, yes even 1:1 too! (built cars with my dad since I was 4) I know Edd from MTF as well. I am a competitve swimmer and am on a pre olympic swim team.
Nate
Ps: How old is this forum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Hey all, name's mike, I lge in michigan, new to the mini world, picked up a mini revo second hand and figured I would add it to the collection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread
Page 1 of 1