1/16 Slash And E-Revo Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All you need to know about the 1/16 slash and revos

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battery setup! Whats yours?

Go down 
+7
Jack
808 slash
Thomas P
RollTide
purplehazenils
Andrew Peeler
edu01jose
11 posters
AuthorMessage
edu01jose
Admin
edu01jose

Battery setup! Whats yours? Empty
PostSubject: Battery setup! Whats yours?   Battery setup! Whats yours? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:27 pm

Tell Us your battery setup alien

I'm currently running 2 traxxas power cell packs connected in series VIA the Y harness traxxas offers.
It says that it does 50+ MPH well see about that Wink
-edd
Back to top Go down
https://minislashrevo.all-up.com
Andrew Peeler
Newbe!

PostSubject: Re: Battery setup! Whats yours?   Battery setup! Whats yours? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:14 am

I have the same as edd! Laughing I have A phophet chager
Back to top Go down
purplehazenils
Newbe!
purplehazenils

PostSubject: Re: Battery setup! Whats yours?   Battery setup! Whats yours? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:36 am

Ive got two traxxas batterys, but they have a problem that recently happend, the charger I use says they are done after 2 minutes of charging at 1.2 amps. So when I put the battery in the car it barely moves. The I charge them again and they go on for an hour and are fine scratch
Back to top Go down
RollTide
Admin
RollTide

PostSubject: Re: Battery setup! Whats yours?   Battery setup! Whats yours? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:18 am

Hey jose, did you get that 50+?
Back to top Go down
Thomas P
Newbe!

PostSubject: Re: Battery setup! Whats yours?   Battery setup! Whats yours? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Im running FlightMAX Zippys 1800 2s lipos... mostly single ones...but lately 2x1800=3600mah ....
Back to top Go down
808 slash
Newbe!
808 slash

PostSubject: Re: Battery setup! Whats yours?   Battery setup! Whats yours? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:45 am

Im running the 2 stock batts in series and stock gearing giving 2S lipo revos beat downs...lol
Back to top Go down
Jack
Newbe!
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Battery setup! Whats yours?   Battery setup! Whats yours? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:05 am

thomas i want to get that setup...... what is the run time and how fast u think its going.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY WHAT KIND OF CHARGER DO I NEED(ONE THAT WILL WORK FAST)
Back to top Go down
https://minislashrevo.all-up.com/
Brushless Boost
Newbe!

PostSubject: Re: Battery setup! Whats yours?   Battery setup! Whats yours? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:47 am

FIRST POST:

I've got 4 of the factory traxxas batteries but im thinking about picking up the 1500mah ones on ebay for 33 bucks. 2 batteries for 33 bucks sounds like a good deal to mee
Back to top Go down
moto_340
Newbe!

PostSubject: Re: Battery setup! Whats yours?   Battery setup! Whats yours? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:54 pm

I've got the 2 traxxas batteries running in parellel but I also have the series connector. I have not run it in series yet though because it takes a beating here in Afghanistan on this rough terrain at 35+
Back to top Go down
matmabee
Newbe!

PostSubject: stock battery.   Battery setup! Whats yours? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:19 pm

i run stick battery w/ dynamite prophet sport! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
American REVO-Lution
Newbe!

PostSubject: 1/10th Scale Eater   Battery setup! Whats yours? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:29 am

Currently I am running 4 of the traxxas S-1 batteries for system warm ups then I bring out the big boys to play. I move onto my Venom 2S which I have to say if you have done you homework will make most cringe. Under that load I am seeing speeds around 40s depending on which tires I am running. For banging out the 1/10th scales that come around I switch over to my big boy Venom 3S which will definitely make anyone smile like a kid in a candy store. 3S+MERV= 1/10th reading the letters on the back of my wheelie bar. For all that are worried I only run one battery when doing lipos as I believe it is 40% battery and 60% driver in being able to handle these rides on the higher lipos. People speaking down on not getting the rights speeds are just not doing their homework and driving right. By the way everything is stock esc motor. only thing not stock is body, wheels sometimes, and batteries. gear right and you get what you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battery setup! Whats yours?   Battery setup! Whats yours? Empty

Back to top Go down

Battery setup! Whats yours?
Page 1 of 1