Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 50
Location : Puerto Rico
|Subject: Market Rules Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:14 pm|| |
1.We take no responsibility of your transactions done in slash-revo-vxl forum.
2.The Users take responsibility of their own transactions.
3.Users should use good responsible practices when buying/selling/trading on the market.
4.When your item has been sold please post a notice clearly stating so in your item listing.
Abbreviations are as follows:
FS: - For Sale
FT: - For Trade
WTB: - Want to Buy (Picture isn't required)
WTT: - Want to Trade
Wanted: - Item needed (Picture isn't required)
SOLD: - Sold (Edit first post's title to SOLD, when item is sold)
5. Must use appropriate prefix abbreviation in the title of your post.
6. No flooding. Do not post your item more than once.
7. All listings are required to have an actual picture of the item.
If listing doesnt contain a picture, it is up to the mod/admin to give a warning of needing a picture. If no picture is posted, listing will be removed!
8. Once your item has been sold, you must change the thread title to reflect this.
9. Item Must be RC related. We are allowing other RC items that aren't 1/16 slash and revo related.
10.You can post ebay adds BUT they have to be yours.
11.Links to other websites or forum's with information to what you are selling is not allowed. Please list all the information and picture's here and do not link to another place.